Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Questions about movies

My Favorite movie and why I like it: My favorite movie is probably the hobbit. I love the hobbit because it so out there and full of fantasy and fantasy movies take you to like another world and you are just like I wish I could be there and live that life. Another reason I love the hobbit is that is gives a completely different perspective of lord of the rings. The hobbit also has elves and elves are pretty freaking dope, all assassin like with their perfect skin and pointy ears. The elves also have insane accuracy with bows.
Movies I don’t really care for: movies I don’t really care for are like crappy syfi movies such as sharknado and movies with horrible computer generation again like sharknado. Like if a movie has bad CG I pick out every little thing and rant about how I could have done better. I also hate movies in a series and all the movies have the same story line. Like in sharknado… how many times can one guy fly through a great white shark with a chainsaw and survive I mean I understand is a syfi movie but come on keep a sense of realism.
How often I watch movies and where I am: I don’t watch movies that often but when I do I am either with my girlfriend at a movie theater or watching Netflix. Some times when there is nothing else on ill just watch a random movie while I’m trying to go to sleep. I maybe only watch movies like once or twice a month maybe 3 or 4 whenever my girlfriend and i go out to movies but other than that I don’t watch movies all that often.
The test I took told me the following:

YOU ARE 42% EXTRAVERTED.
You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy.

YOU ARE 58% AGREEABLE.
You are generally warm, trusting, and agreeable, but you can sometimes be stubborn and competitive.

YOU ARE 50% CONSCIENTIOUS.
You are dependable and moderately well-organized. You generally have clear goals and are able to set goals aside.

YOU ARE 25% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
You are sensitive, emotional and prone to experience feelings that are upsetting.

YOU ARE 92% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
You are open to new experiences. You have broad interests and are very imaginative. 



If my life story was made into a movie: that movie would be the best freaking movie ever it would be full of like hardcore raving partying and tons and tons of music. The movie would have no sad parts and it would have the happiest ending of all time. 
PICTURE EXPLAINING MY LIFE MOVIE . (shown BELOW)


2 comments:

  1. I can see how you might be critical of the technical/visual aspects of films considering your interest in design. I wonder if you also pay attention to movie soundtracks since you are so involved in music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do pay a lot of attention to movie scores one of my favorites so far has to be the transformers 4 scores because 3 huge edm artist did all the scoring. excision skirled and datsik which only makes sense because they are all really grimy dark dubstep artist.

    ReplyDelete