Friday, March 20, 2015

art walk Painting of an ocean

The picture i had that we talking about earlier this week was a painting of an ocean. The painting reminded me of all the trips me and my family would take to the ocean when i was younger. we would stay in either pensicola or destin depended on the time of year. i tended to like destin alot more because the hotel we would stay was huge and wed always get a room up really high where you could see out of the ocean for miles and miles. we would always stay out late on the beach and watch the tide come in . then we would go out and eat at some fancy smancy resteraunt which was always great food. we never really visit the beach which kind of makes me sad cause i miss playing in the sand and going surfing or sandboarding. and every once and a while we would find sharks teeth that had washed up on the beach which when i was young i thought was like the dopest thing ever. me and my brother would always go searching for hermit crabs which inevitably we would keep and take them home with us as pets but soon after they would die and i would be super sad. i always loved the beach and i miss going but i think we are planning to go back this year which will be awesome cause i wanna go surfing so bad. the painting of the ocean reminded me how much i really missed going to the beach and seeing the sand and the ocean.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to go to Destin...Hope you make it back there soon.

    ReplyDelete