Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pillow writing

its a bed or a pillow it looks xray like or like someone took the contrast and increased it dramatically.its kind of saddening and a little depressing. the colors are dark and creepy and kind of give me a dead or dying feeling. i can not quite make out exactly what it is. is it a pillow  or like a bed with brains or a dead body spilling out of it. i kinda get an idea of what it is or what it means and its scary and might give me a nightmare or something. i feel like if i fell asleep right now this pillow may show up and eat me  murder me or like chase me around my house.  its the scariest pillow and or bed i have ever laied my eyes on. if i didn't have to write this i would never ever look at it again


hiaku

this is a pillow
this pillow has many stripes
it is scary and dark

1 comment: