Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Music Questions

1. 1   When I listen to music the feelings and emotions that arise are different based on the genre of music or the song itself is I am listening to metal or dubstep I usually feel like just raging and moshing and feel pumped up. If I am listening to like EDM or dance music then I usually just feel super happy and want to jump up and down to the beat.  Then there is music like 30 seconds to mars, panic at the disco or fall out boy stuff along those lines which makes me just want to sing and makes me happy.
2.2     My favorite song is probably beautiful lie by 30 seconds to mars because it is all about exposing the things that people with all the power keep hidden like global warming genocide pollution so on and so forth. The song is also super uplifting and the lyrics are deep and meaningful.
3. 3 My taste in music has changed dramatically over the years. I used to be hardcore into breaking Benjamin black veil brides ten years and secondhand serenade. Now I’m really into the EDM scene I listen to so many different DJ’s and producers it’s not even funny I listen to artists like hardwell, tiesto, Dvbbs, martin garrix, twoloud ,armin van buuran, blasterjaxx ,afrojack ,bright lights , excision,datsik,destriod and so many different electronic artists .
4.4     I gravitate towards mostly EDM because I’m a DJ and electronic music is all I play so I guess by nature I’ve just listened to a lot of electronic music. I think I dislike country and rap most because all the country and rap artist write about the same thing with country it’s all about I lost my house I lost my dog I lost my wife and I like beer. For rap it’s all racial slur racial slur racial slur he’s my “racial slur” and I started from the bottom now I’m here.
5.5     Pretty much all my friends listen to EDM…Even my girlfriend listens to EDM we all always go to festivals and raves together so I assume their tastes in music are pretty much spot on with mine. I think that’s the entire basis of most of my friendships is the music we like.

6.6     Without music the world would be so depressing honestly music is the one place I can go to get away from stress and school drama and lies. Music is everywhere and without music I feel emotion would be a lot harder to deal with.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell music is a huge part of your life. I also like your appraisals of country and rap--quite accurate! : )

    ReplyDelete