Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Writers as Readers

1.when i read i need to listen to music and be in a place that ill be comfortable like if I'm sitting in an awkward position or in a hard chair i wont be able to focus on the book I'm just like or naw and ill put the book down and give up. usually one i put a book down i never go back to it.when i read i like to be eating something. but then again when am i not eating something so i guess its not really a need it just always happens.
2.i like fiction stories cause they kinda just take me to another world so i can get away from everything that bothers me in reality. the unreal worlds in fiction just seem to make the real world go away.
3. my writing skills probably not like any other because i suck at writing if an author got published and wrote like me  they would sell 0 copies of their book cause it would be so horrid they would probably get sued for a bunch of harassment charges or something .

4. my best memory connected with reading would probably be reading on my way to Florida as a little kid. every year we would always go to Florida and id end up reading till i fell asleep in the car.

5.no i usually only read books i know 100% sure I'm gonna like I'm never like gonna pick up a book and be like oo this books awesome im gonna read it. i try to stray from reading as much as possible anyways.
6.my first reading teacher i think was miss doolittle im not 100% sure though i remember her because she was really funny and always gave us animal crackers.

1 comment:

  1. That's cute that Ms. Doolittle gave you all animal crackers--and that's what you remember about her. I wish I could read in the car like you--it always makes me have a headache.

    ReplyDelete