Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dream sentence story



Dream sentence story
I was falling, fast never hitting anything watching as the ground below never seemed to get closer to me but always still felt as if it was fast approaching. The only thing I could feel was the air hitting my body as I fell faster and faster feeling like the end was drawing near. I knew nothing for certain except that there was no way it could be real, that this had to be a dream. More so I began to think otherwise cause if it were a dream it was very detailed and felt too realistic. Finally I had come to the conclusion that this was no dream but a dark twisted reality. I was actually falling nowhere but simultaneously was falling somewhere.
          The Empty void I was falling through seemed to be getting darker and the ground harder to see the rate I was falling seem to had increased greatly and I could feel the ground getting nearer and nearer finally, as I was about to hit the ground I covered my eyes and in an instant I hit the ground…but felt no pain I uncovered my eyes and I was laying In my room awake, I had woke up.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember having these falling dreams, but they are scary and common. It's interesting you've made the character hit the ground--most of the time people wake up just before impact.

    ReplyDelete