Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reoccurring dream story



Reoccurring dream

One time I had a very weird borderline messed up reoccurring dream. The dream took place at my grandparent’s lake house overlooking Table rock. The dream would always begin with me being asleep in my dream and then waking up. I would always awaken in my dream and I would hear screaming. I would get up run out of my room and see all my family being devoured by a killer be the size of my house. The dream was always super blood and messed up. The bee like laid a nest on the deck and began feeding everyone to its young and would kill anyone who got near the nest. Finally one night I got toward the end of the dream and for some reason I became friends with the giant bee that killed my entire family. Like you’d think I would beat the thing down and or just nuked it but no I decided I would become friends with the thing. But the only way I could keep it from killing me was to play the ukulele 24/7 for this massive bee. No idea why the uke like out of all instruments the uke. I have no idea how to play the uke. But the dream ended with me one day not playing the ukulele and the bee chased me and ultimately killed methods when I woke up and I never had the dream again.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite random and terrifying! A giant bee lulled only by a ukelele. : )

    ReplyDelete