Thursday, February 26, 2015

Readers as Writers

Secret society


                One morning I woke up got out of bed. I got ready as I usually did but then the doorbell rang. I ran down stairs and opened the door to see two sketchy dudes standing there. Not even two seconds went by before one of the guys punched me knocking me out, they then proceeded to put a bag over my head. When I woke up 6 guys in freaky looking hooded robes were standing over me. I noticed they were all wearing gold chains with a golden pyramid on them. Being a person who believed in secret government societies, I instantly knew who they were…The illuminati. For some reason which I could not understand they had decided I was important enough to be a member in their secret society. A guy in a white robe began to walk toward me holding a crimson colored robe that of which matched perfectly to everyone else in the room. He handed it to me and motioned for me to put it on, so I did. He then started reciting an oath in which I was to repeat back to him. After this he pulled out a gold chain and placed it around my neck. I was now a member of the most elite, most powerful, and feared secret government anomaly in existence. My life would never be the same again for these unforeseen events had changed everything forever. No longer was I sitting at home questioning what was real and what was fact, I was all of a sudden sitting in the middle of what I had always thought was not possible. That day I was granted more world power than anyone could ever imagine. Me an average American conspiracy. I had been inducted into the illuminati.

1 comment:

  1. I have had several students who were quite intrigued by the Illuminati...

    ReplyDelete