Friday, January 9, 2015

I Am...

I am…
A son, the older of 2 boys, from Springfield Missouri, and a city kid
A brother, the opposite of my younger sibling, and probably the coolest
A loved grandson, a helper for my grandparents , wanting to move down to live with them so I can help them more then I am able to here.
A graphic designer, working for Onstage Productions LLC, and going to otc to get my degree in graphic design, half of a DJ/Producer duo that travels all over playing sick festivals and bumpin’ clubs
A student in high school stoked to graduate, ready to get out of high school, a senior
A boyfriend to Abbie Bown for almost a year now, an avid pizza addict.
I am…
Music, art, food, beanies
Lazy days, grand theft auto and call of duty and pizza with my girlfriend
An old stuffed dog my grandmother gave me when I was six
Music I’ve made over the course of 3 years and shows I’ve played in front of awesome crowds.
 Stage selfies and professional photos taken with Markie my musical bro at various shows.
Movies I watch over and over and over again.
Staying up late playing shows and writing music then getting up early for class
I am…
Blue eyes blonde hair and 5’9
Skinny jeans joggers and vans, toms, hoodies
Beanies or a snapback which I never leave home without
18, ready to be 21 for no particular reasons.
Getting older and gaining more responsibility and freedom.

Learning more and gaining knowledge as the day’s months and years go by.

4 comments:

  1. Yup. You probably are the coolest one in your family. : ) I love that you are close to your grandparents and want to be closer and more helpful to them. Looking back, I wish I had made the effort to spend as much time with grandparents when I was "grown up" as I did when I was a kid. I miss them so much. It's impressive that you have made a name for yourself as a DJ and get asked to do such big gigs. I'm sure your music is a major outlet for you and I hope you're able to find ways to work that passion into the work you do for this class. Thanks, Collin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you have a lot of goals for yourself and are clearly working hard towards them; ambition like that seems hard to find sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you have such a love for your grandparents! I think its cool how you work with music and already have gigs going

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's really cool that you want to help your grandparents more. I also cannot wait for graduation. And it's cool how you work with music.

    ReplyDelete